Sunday, February 11, 2018

Respect Part 1

Task: think of a respectful person. What do they say or do that shows respect?

Grace
Isla L is respectful because she looks after people when they get hurt and she gets lots of work done.

Otis H
Sam C is respectful because he thinks of other people and he is very kind.

Sarah-Kate
Matilda because she is kind and is a great person to work with. She listens to other people and gives you time to talk.

Tove
My dad because every time whenever I have a question he answers it and he listens to me when I talk.

Mikayla
My mum because she is respectful to furniture and she uses her manners.

Freddie
Isla F because she helps me when I am stuck.

Jamie
Noah because he listens to my ideas.

Alice
My mum because she always tidies up my room.

Isla L
Grace because whenever I am stuck she helps me and she is a good friend to people.

Hilary
Julia because she always treats people with kindness, she listens to other people, she is always so caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment