Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The kiwi syndicates trip to somes island by katya

"This is the best day of my life'! I yelled and it truly was. Our whole kiwi syndicate was going on a trip to Somes island, I know pretty exciting is it?Anyway...on the boat it was so fun!  When we got there we met a few rangers and they began to show us around.First my group went up a hill and we saw a kakariki! Then just when it was getting so well, we saw black feathers! Our ranger Malcom said that an n.z falcon sometimes flew in and killed some of their native birds!Can you even believe that! A native bird,killing a native bird! I know,it is nuts but life is life. Even though we were a bit shocked about the dead bird we got over it quickly and I'm just glad we did. Because we had a  great walk around the island. We saw some skinks and we went to the lighthouse and went to a memoriel. Then we had to go, it was sad to go but the ferry ride back was even better then the one before!                          THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment